Stained glass is a unique artform that transforms the experience of visiting, working and worshipping in a building. Stained glass has the ability to inspire and transport those who take the time to take it in. There are many reasons to restore stained glass, including:
- Stained glass beautifies a building and often is a touchstone for visitors.
- Stained glass communicates visually and emotionally.
- Stained glass is one of the most valuable assets a religious building has.
- Stained glass has history to both the Congregation and our country.
- Preserving stained glass is preserving our cultural and religious heritage, allowing future generations to enjoy and appreciate these beautiful pieces of art.
- Properly restored stained glass windows increases energy efficiency, reducing heating and air conditioning cost.