Properly constructed stained glass windows can last over 100 years. However, they do require proper maintenace & care. Often, problems can be present with stained glass windows that are not apparent to the untrained eye, which if not addressed, can lead to bigger problems later on, such as deterioration of putty and window sagging.
Condition & Survey reports are provided by Rohlf’s Studio staff, who collectively have over 100 years of expertise & experience. A careful & thorough evaluation is made for each window. A Condition & Survey Report performed by Rohlf’s Studio will contain the following information:
- Age of existing windows & frames
- Window fabricator & artist (if available)
- Total value & replacement cost
- Condition of existing windows & frames
- Detailed framing conditions
- Detailed protection conditions
- Total cost proposal & recommendations to conserve your valuable assets
Contact Rohlf’s Studio today to speak with an expert member of our team to discuss your stained glass windows and schedule an on-site Condition & Survey Report.